This contact form is for trans/inter-/non-binary sex workers only.
What I need in order to improve my/our work and living conditions:
(these questions are suggestions, they are ALL optional)
- My work name:
- I work as:
- Languages I speak:
- I have lived in Germany since:
- What do I need most urgently in order to improve my work and general conditions?
- What do I need in order to have good and secure working conditions?
- What do I need in order to work safely (blow jobs, anal sex, etc)? Is safe sex desired?
- Do I have a problem with transphobia? If yes, how could my situation be improved?
- Would I like to have a meeting point or drop-in space for trans* sex workers? How could this look, where could this be, for who should this be for?
- What are my impressions of existing advice services (Olga, Hydra, Subway, Aidshilfe, Gesundheitsamt, etc)? What would I like from them, do I have suggestions for improvement? Do I use them, and if not, what do I need instead?
- Am I happy with my medical care? When not, what do I need? (realistic wishes only please!)
- Does something need to change in my living situation?
- Do I speak good german? If not, would I like to change this, and what would be the easiest way to do this?
- Is it necessary to create opportunities that provide the chance to stop sex work? Would I like to stop?
- What are the main obstacles stopping trans sex workers from getting health insurance, a tax number or a registered address?
- Are there missing topics or is a question uncool? / Do I have anything else to say?